2012年2月1日水曜日

Wait Tomorrow, Why Put It Off Another Day

wait tomorrow, why put it off another day

Deep Fried Fruit: Day 848

We still have a few days left of our Christmas/Summer holiday period.  It seems us Canberra-ites are special and we get an extra week.

So I am trying to find a balance between giving the kids a few last minute fun things to do, while settling them back into a calming routine ready for next week.  While maintaining my own sanity in the process...

As you know we went to Jamberoo water park yesterday which was heaps of fun.  It was a very long day though with about five and a half hours of travel involved and the sheer exhaustion of walking around the park and climbing all their hills.  We came home fulfilled but buggered.


Today I had planned to take the kids to see the Muppets.  Daddy was going to try and come too.  A family movie date.

The problem is that in amongst all of this I am trying to get my business stuff done.  I have a list as tall as my husband in relation to my new product line, plus I have clients (as well as new ones) to look after, I have to finalise coordination arrangements for the school cheer squad which includes a meeting with the new school principal, and I have to start my role as Canberra Liaison for Tahlia's new team.  All of these roles have actions with deadlines of next week.  Oh, and did I tell you I am going to Melbourne at the end of next week?  Yes well ... that too.
 Oh, plus Darby has an assessment today for his reading challenges and I am due to pick up Tahlia's book pack ready for her to start high school next week. And it turns out the school uniforms I bought her are too short ... or she is just way to tall ... so I have to let the hems down on those before Monday as well (school rule).

So as you can see I am starting to feel a bit stretched. All this wonderful holidaying must end.  It's time for FOCUS (my word of the year) and action, action, action.



These are our most popular posts: wait tomorrow, why put it off another day

Rs Homespun Life: Do you put things off???

Today is a beautiful sunny day...Not like your typical January day..No winter blues here like years before... Do you put things off? Do you put things off that you like because your raising a family? Or do you put things off just because.... I am number ... Last August when I found out that I had cancer I would sit and cry because of all the things I put off for another time...I don;t have a list ... There are things in my bucket list for my health...losing weight and all that... My bucket ... read more

News, and more News

I left the house at 5.45am, walked 6.5km to the train station, took a train and a bus to work, showered and changed, Worked all day (more about that in a minute) bus and train home, 10 minutes to get changed, off to Zumba, Wicked Zumba class, call ... eaten my chicken salad that my daughter made (my daughter that I didnt actually see for more than 10 minutes) and watching the Biggest Loser (recorded)... as soon as its over, Ive gotta go pack my bag for tomorrow, then Im off to bed. read more

fat mum slim: February photo a day kicks off tomorrow

I cant wait to start! seems like fun!! ReplyDelete Cassie Fields Jan 30, 2012 01:34 PM. How fun, I am gonna join in! ReplyDelete peace love and rainbows Jan 30, 2012 01:35 PM. now do we start tomorrow since we are in the US and tomorrow is the 31st or do we start on our 1st? silly question I guess just dont want to miss a day :). ReplyDelete Lisa Jan 30, 2012 ... I suppose we can just use the hashtag to find other participants too. Thanks for putting another ... read more

The Studio at 3 Oaks - A Creative Journey

I will save that for another day. Today I have a post from a ... She used clear wax and then mixed some clear and dark to go around the edges to add some interest. What are you waiting for? Tomorrow morning when you wake up and go into your kitchen, take a look....want to make a change? Lets talk! I would ... She has put it off for over a year and now she is ready but doesnt know how to get started...so Im off to paint with her for the day and then she will finish it up! read more

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿