2012年2月4日土曜日

Does It Hurt To Get Your Stomach Pierced

does it hurt to get your stomach pierced

Stomach piercings. How do they get pierced? Is it just bar that goes under your skin?

to take it out do you need to get it surgecally removed, or is it something just like a belly ring for example. dermel anchor piercing, surface piercing stomach.
how do you remove it? do you need to get it removed or surgecly could you do it yourself?

These are our most popular posts: does it hurt to get your stomach pierced

Will getting my belly button pierced affect my I.B.S? (irritable bowel ...

I am 12 years old and getting my belly button done in November for my 13th birthday. One of my older ... But I have I.B.S (irritable bowel syndrome) and I read that if done wrong, belly button piercings can give you severe stomach problems. My I.B.S acts up ... I am told by my coaches that I am basically an all-around tough girl for my age but thats because when I was younger I was yelled at when I cryed and told to suck it up whenever I got hurt :P It didnt offend me in ... read more

Ted Stwart: I want to get my stomach pierced...will it hurt?

I want to get my stomach pierced...will it hurt? Did urs hurt and if so how long did it hurt and how long b4 u were able to chang the little ring thing? Posted by Unknown at 4:37 PM Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to ... read more

If I didnt feel a belly piercing would a tattoo on my right shoulder hurt ...

If I didnt feel a belly piercing would a tattoo on my right shoulder hurt? Jan 25th ... I have my belly pierced and have a few tattoos too..to be honest,id go through the belly piercing any day compared to a tattoo!..However,a ... read more

The Hotness Your Momma Warned You About: Cut The Lights Off

If you try to tell me that you never had your belly button pierced or at least thought about it, I will call you a boldfacedliar...At least I dont have a tramp stamp) ... I was talking to my dad about this and he said that I have had a stomach ache my entire life. Its very true, I have had more days of stomach pain than not, ... I will make ziti. If anyone has any insight to how to make my stomach not hurt me after most meals I eat, I am all for it. Also, has anyone done a juice diet? read more

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿